So, what’s happening? I laugh as i write this, as this is what I would always say to Kate, the District Nurse I used to work with. She would laugh at me saying that that’s what her sons say to her.
So there’s been a lack of blog posts from me in the past couple of weeks, but for really good reasons, I have been a very busy wee bee. I thought the best and easiest way to catch up is to share some photos.
So here goes:
1. Training and becoming a Temple Spa, Spa Lifestyle Consultant. This has been a big feature in my work life since May and I am now out there spreading the word on this amazing brand and teaching fun and informative skin therapy classes:
2. Making up lots of lovely ladies for their special occasions, here are some of them below:
3. On Wednesday 1st June I went to my very first Bruce Springsteen concert with my Husband, Brother In-Law William and his fiancée Samantha. We were blessed with beautiful sunshine and enjoyed some Cocktails with our friends before we headed for the concert at Hampden Park, Glasgow, it was such a perfect, happy day. Going to see Bruce Springsteen live was one of the best experiences of my life, his absolute love of music and what he does on stage shines from him, amazing!
4. My little sister, Kristina turned 30 in April this year and my gift to her was a spa day and stay over at Blythswood Square Hotel & Spa. We had a lovely time and enjoyed a few cocktails out and a really nice bite to eat at Slouch that night.
5. Something that I had been putting off doing but that I really wanted done, was a huge clear out of my personal makeup collection and a reorganisation of my dressing table. It literally took a whole day, doing it in between normal Mummy duties and housework but I got there. My aim is to keep everything in its place now. Wish me luck!
6. A whole new fitness regime is underway. I am heading off for a 2 week break to Ibiza this Summer and although I will wear my bikini whatever my body is like, I would rather be a bit more toned and honed for my holiday. Enter The Bodycoach (Joe Wickes) and his ‘Lean in 15’ meals and HIIT workouts.
I have also signed up to take part in the first ever Stirling Marathon next May, so I have been running more regularly on my treadmill but also have had my first few outdoor runs, after stopping outdoor running when I became pregnant with Livia (3 years ago). I have also been applying the most gorgeous grapefruit scented firming products to my body from Temple Spa, namely ‘Bosom Pal’ and ‘Go Figure’ and also using the ‘No Pain No Gain’ body massager.
7. New makeup purchases! I have invested in the best primer I have ever laid my hands on and is now taking pride of place in my makeup kit – It’s All a Blur. This matte finish primer eliminates fine lines, crows feet, open pores and dramatically improves deeper set wrinkles too (it’s really that good). It costs £30 but is worth every single penny The packaging is fantastic, it’s an airless pump which ensures you get every last drop of the product.
I also made a purchase from Beauty Bay and picked up the truly beautiful Anastasia Beverly Hills ‘Modern Renaissance’ Palette. This palette is a definite must have. The shadows are a dream blend, just stunning!
So now we are caught up! How have you all been? I’d love to hear from you!
Thanks for reading!